FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform and stored value systems. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling tens of millions of payment transactions a year interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist with prior experience with the receipt and accounting of payments in a fast paced and complex environment. This is a full time salaried position. You will join a team of world class technical and functional support and be involved in an exciting, fun and results oriented culture.
Main Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Responsible for the receipt and accounting of business-to-business payments due to the organization
- Email and call business clients to collect overdue payments
- Conducts account researches and analysis
- Interact with both internal & external clients to resolve outstanding issues
- Processes multiple types of payments including but not limited to checks, credit cards.
- Prepares weekly reporting on accounts received and outstanding
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
Secondary Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Assist with other billing and invoicing tasks within the Finance organization
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience working with accounts receivable ideal
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong instincts and decision making skills
- Ability to demonstrate high level of written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Proactive attitude and identify opportunities to improve process
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to take a proactive approach to tasks and aptitude to be confident and assertive
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, managing multiple tasks at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer programs as needed
- Must pass a background check
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, 401K, ongoing development and growth opportunities.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, and looking for a rewarding career, please submit your resume to careers(at)freedompay(dot)com.