FreedomPay helps enterprise merchants in Hospitality, Healthcare, Higher Education, Retail and Financial Services simplify complex payment environments and embrace payment innovation.
As North America’s first PCI Validated Point-to-Point Encryption solution with EMV and NFC capable terminals, FreedomPay provides a secure payment gateway with broad integrations across top point-of-sale, device manufacturers and payment processors.
As a complete Commerce Platform, FreedomPay delivers a total solution for merchants, driving the future of commerce and customer interaction. With best in class security, real-time transaction data and a suite of value-added services, FreedomPay helps merchants transform the checkout experience.
FreedomPay continues to invest in our expansive and rapidly growing partner ecosystem. The ISO / Acquiring Manager position is responsible for building and enabling a new partnership vertical focused on the credit card processing industry. As an external facing position, strong people, communication and organizational skills are paramount to succeed. Additionally, you must be able to multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment. Tasks include all aspects of efficient partner development, enablement, training, expectation setting, opportunity forecasting, upselling, tracking enhancement requests, implementation coordination, internal resource alignment, and being the direct point of escalation for the partners.
- Assess/evaluate partner needs through weekly calls and daily email/phone correspondence
- Ensure partner enablement through timely follow-up, and internal resource alignment
- Responsible for managing partner expectations across all aspects of the relationship
- Ability to manage process through training and leveraging/creating strong documentation
- Ability to manage multiple partners and sub-projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to conduct partner enablement sessions, including training on ordering documentation, support process, and partner portal tools
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (Executive team, IT, Tech support, Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
- Responsible for maintaining product knowledge, implementing new client sites and understanding/explaining technical solutions
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding for the ISO/Acquiring space
- Bachelor’s degree in business management and administration is the prerequisite – other technical bachelor’s degrees will be considered
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge about computer applications and relevant software preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Must be highly organized, meticulous with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills a must
- Flexibility for travel between 15-30%
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and catered lunches. As the fastest growing payments company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities.