FreedomPay helps enterprise merchants in Hospitality, Healthcare, Higher Education, Retail and Financial Services simplify complex payment environments and embrace payment innovation.
As North America’s first PCI Validated Point-to-Point Encryption solution with EMV and NFC capable terminals, FreedomPay provides a secure payment gateway with broad integrations across top point-of-sale, device manufacturers and payment processors.
As a complete Commerce Platform, FreedomPay delivers a total solution for merchants, driving the future of commerce and customer interaction. With best in class security, real-time transaction data and a suite of value-added services, FreedomPay helps merchants transform the checkout experience.
The company is experiencing explosive growth and looking for an Application Support Analyst to help us support our growing complex environment. In this role you will become intimate with the wide variety of systems and data. You will provide a wide range of research, analysis, support, and assistance to customers on the front lines. Our technology ranges from state of the art web portals, software applications deployed at merchant locations, high transactional payment gateway, various tools and proxies, and point of sale integrations.
Formal Education & Certification:
- Associates Degree or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, MIS, or related discipline
- 0 – 4 years equivalent work experience which may include; help desk support, technical trouble shooting, application testing, problem solving, systems analyst
- Proficient with web based tools (CRM, Sugar, Jira, etc.)
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Technical support experience, including help desk, investigation and diagnostic skills, remote troubleshooting, walking customers through solutions, educating clients, following standard operating procedures, referencing and adding to a knowledge base.
- Strong aptitude to learn quickly, both technical and business processes
- Strong and accurate listening skills
- Patience and Understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Quick Learner, ability to multi-task, and aptitude to grow in skills and responsibility quickly
- Enjoys fast paced multi-tasking environments
- Strong work ethic, self-driven, executes tasks independently
- Efficiently handle large volumes of requests, properly prioritizing and efficiently solving tickets
- Efficient time management skills, including timely follow up to issues and incidents
- Develops positive working relationships with client contacts and internal team members; Partner directly with internal personnel to troubleshoot issues and answer questions
- Provide input on process improvement, knowledge base additions, ideas on better tools, communication, documentation
- Ability to quickly learn and support the application from both the client’s perspective and the technical details, performing analysis, research, and resolution for level 1/2 support
- Ability to support a variety of production processes on a daily basis. Most processes require failure analysis, correction, and re-execution
- Experience in payments processing or financial services
- Experience with point of sale systems
- Experience supporting software systems and/or system integrations
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and catered lunches. As the fastest growing payments company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities.