FreedomPay helps enterprise merchants in Hospitality, Healthcare, Higher Education, Retail and Financial Services simplify complex payment environments and embrace payment innovation.
The company is experiencing explosive growth and looking for an experienced sales member working with digital advertising. This role will work directly with customers on offers and sales of digital advertising materials and space. They will present to customers on the benefits and ROI of all aspects of digital advertising and marketing. Desired competencies include organization, attention to detail, analytical/strategic thinking, process orientation, initiative, and an inclination to understand the technical aspects of the company. The ideal individual should be a self-starter who can work under minimal supervision.
As North America’s first PCI Validated Point-to-Point Encryption solution with EMV and NFC capable terminals, FreedomPay provides a secure payment gateway with broad integrations across top point-of-sale, device manufacturers and payment processors. As a complete Commerce Platform, FreedomPay delivers a total solution for merchants, driving the future of commerce and customer interaction. With best in class security, real-time transaction data and a suite of value-added services, FreedomPay helps merchants transform the checkout experience. At FreedomPay, the Digital Adverting Sales role will have a direct impact on driving successful results, ensuring timely deliverables, improving quality, and directly impacting customer satisfaction.
• Offers and sells advertising space and materials to businesses and individuals to improve their branding and revenue share in the market
• Presents to clients on the benefits of a certain advertising location, specific types of advertising, and various formats of advertising
• Delivers advertising designs or illustration proofs to clients for approval before the advertising event
• Plans and prepares advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, organization’s officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies
• Gathers and organizes information to plan advertising campaigns
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
• 10 – 15 years of experience in digital sales, advertising or related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Understanding of technical sales and digital media
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Demonstrated success working in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills, time & task management, initiative, and a sense of urgency
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to take direction and work independently