FreedomPay helps enterprise merchants in Hospitality, Healthcare, Higher Education, Retail and Financial Services simplify complex payment environments and embrace payment innovation.
As North America’s first PCI Validated Point-to-Point Encryption solution with EMV and NFC capable terminals, FreedomPay provides a secure payment gateway with broad integrations across top point-of-sale, device manufacturers and payment processors.
As a complete Commerce Platform, FreedomPay delivers a total solution for merchants, driving the future of commerce and customer interaction. With best in class security, real-time transaction data and a suite of value-added services, FreedomPay helps merchants transform the checkout experience.
Responsibilities of this position includes both internal and external organization of large scale enterprise clients. Tasks include: organization of production support issues, enhancement requests, implementation coordination, upselling, and being the direct point of contact for the client. Requires excellent communication and external client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations. The Enterprise Account Manager must be a strong problem solver and troubleshooter as well as be able to remain calm under pressure. Additionally, they must be able to multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Assess/evaluate client needs through weekly calls and daily email correspondence
- Ensure client satisfaction through follow-up, responsiveness, and thorough communication
- Responsible for managing client expectations across all aspects of the relationship and overall client life cycle
- Ability to manage and distinguish between production support items and development/enhancement requests, and work with appropriate teams internally to address
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (Executive team, IT, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
- Responsible for maintaining product knowledge, implementing new client sites and understanding/explaining technical solutions
- 3-6+ years in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business management and administration is the prerequisite – other technical bachelor’s degrees will be considered
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge about computer applications and relevant software preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Must be highly organized, meticulous with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills a must
- Flexibility for travel up to 15%