FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform and stored value systems. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling tens of millions of payment transactions a year interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to our CEO/ Office Manager with prior experience supporting Executives in a fast paced and complex environment. This is a full time salaried position. You will join a team of world class technical and functional support and be involved in an exciting, fun and results oriented culture.
In this role, you will have multiple responsibilities supporting the CEO and interacting with Board of Directors and high level executives. You will report to the CEO of FreedomPay.
Main Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Must be experienced in all facets of travel; heavy travel schedule both domestically and internationally for both business and personal family itineraries. Ability to rapidly assemble air and lodging costs and options. Must be comfortable negotiating rates and reacting quickly to travel alterations and emergencies. Track and submit all reimbursable expenditures.
- Maintain confidential business and personal files and contracts.
- Manage CEO’s daily meeting schedule, coordinate with spouse’s calendar and assure punctuality.
- Stay on top of all executive team travel.
Secondary Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Greeting and supporting a busy schedule of visiting business partners and clients to insure successful meetings and coordinating catering and room set up.
- Responsible for maintaining supplies inventory and insuring the office environment is maintained in a pristine manner.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 5-10 years experience as an Executive Assistant supporting CEO/Executives with frequent travel plans
- Strong instincts and decision making skills
- Ability to demonstrate high level of written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of technology and ability to troubleshoot computer/mobile software and devices
- Understand and values the confidentiality of the CEO’s communications and travel
- Proactive attitude and identify opportunities to assist other executives and team members
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to take a proactive approach to tasks and aptitude to be confident and assertive
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, managing multiple tasks at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer programs as needed
- Very seldom travel may be required (U.S.)
- Must be available outside of normal business hours during certain events and activities.
- Must pass a background check
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, 401K, ongoing development and growth opportunities.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, and looking for a rewarding career, please submit your resume to careers(at)freedompay(dot)com.