FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company that has a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere. FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling hundreds of millions of payment transactions a year, and interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise.
We are seeking a Platform Operations Analyst for our corporate office location and reports to the Production Technical Operations Manager. We are looking for an individual with strong problem solving skills and a solid technical background.
This is a full time salaried position supporting weekends and off hours. This position is responsible for monitoring the overall performance of the FreedomPay production platform resources. This position requires individuals to diagnose platform related issues, responding and escalating alerts to appropriate teams or individuals. Internal communication of incident issues is also a key aspect of this role. This individual will also be responsible for investigating failed scheduled jobs and performing analysis to understand cause of failure.
This position also requires individuals to develop a knowledge of FreedomPay applications. Application escalations from first level support teams and proper engagement of resources to resolve issues will be required as part of daily responsibilities.
• Incident communication and resource engagement for issue resolution.
• Troubleshoot and remediate failed scheduled jobs.
• Collaborate with other team members to determine root cause quickly to any type of service derogation and look for key indicators of potential issues
• Monitor overall performance of FreedomPay production platforms
• Effectively communicate with third parties, partners, and internal teams regarding technical issues
• Application of Windows patches for resources throughout FreedomPay platforms.
• Use acquired knowledge to suggest, edit, and write knowledge base articles
• Review of production log files on defined frequency. Identify anomalies and escalate appropriately
• Obtain a deep understanding of the platform and custom application stack to help resolve issues.
• Create new alerts to support the operations of FreedomPay production systems
• Minimum 3 years technical experience in Web based technology environments and related dependencies between platforms, database, and application levels.
• Experience in the support of real time transaction processing applications
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server product stack; Databases, Integrations Services, and Reporting Services
• Strong SQL skills are required
• Experience in enterprise incident management practices
• Working knowledge of application development
• Ability to quickly receive and process information, make appropriate risk based decisions.
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and catered lunches. As the fastest growing payments company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities.