FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform and stored value systems. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling tens of millions of payment transactions a year interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer/Developer with specific experience in the Microsoft technology stack (.Net, C#, SQL). This is a full time salaried position. You will join a team of world class engineers and developers solving complex problems. You will be rewarded for creativity and innovation.
In this role, you will have multiple responsibilities including solution and software design and architecting, software development, n-tier solutions, high performing transaction handling, and complex system integrations. You will leverage various frameworks, patterns, and tools. You will have shared accountability for the quality of the solution and ensure seamless integration and implementations. You will report to the VP of Development and Quality Assurance.
Job ResponsibilitiesRequired Skills and Experience
• At least a BS/BA Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• A minimum of 8 years experience as a Software Developer/Engineer
• Experience in high volume transactional processing environments, preferably financial or payment related, is a plus
• Strong English written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
• Deep experience with Microsoft technology stack, as well as an understanding of competitive technologies, including:
– .Net 3.5+, VS 2008+
– C#, ASP.net, strong object oriented experience
– Web services; WCF, SOA, RESTful services (developing and consuming)
– SQL 2008+, Oracle 10+
– Liquibase, SVN, Tortoise, SCM, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Team Foundation Server
– Mobile experience is a plus; Xamarin, Objective C, iOS, Android and Win phone platforms
– Technically competent in other programming languages, including C, C++, and/or Java considered a plus
– Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), enterprise service bus experience such as BizTalk, TIBCO, etc.
• Strong database design experience including entity relational diagrams, stored procedure coding
• SSIS, SSRS, and ETL processing is a plus
• Abstract thinking skills and employing experience and knowledge to create innovative solutions
• Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies, e.g., Agile:Scrum, Rational (RUP), Extreme Programming
• Excellent multi-tasking skills, managing multiple initiatives at one time in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with accurate task estimating and planning, working in a team oriented and collaborative environment as well as a high pressure and fast paced organization
• Data security, encryption handling, compliance, data privacy and laws
• Strong MS Office, and Visio skills
• Occasional travel may be required (U.S.)
• Must pass a criminal background check and drug testing
FredomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, 401K, ongoing development and growth opportunities.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, and looking for a rewarding career, please submit your resume to David Knowlton (firstname.lastname@example.org).