FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform and stored value systems. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling tens of millions of payment transactions a year interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager (SDM) who will establish and maintain positive client relationships from an operational and strategic perspective. The SDM is the primary contact for key client accounts who will be responsible for implementation support and account management. The SDM will work with cross-functional teams to ensure that necessary resources and support are provided to the client as required. The SDM will be a leader dedicated to results-oriented success that is exceptional. The SDM will consistently manage a variety of client engagements, setting priorities and expectations accordingly and executing on delivery dates according to plan. The SDM will accept responsibility and take ownership of contract deliverables ensuring success for both FreedomPay and the client. The SDM will help establish and improve processes intended to ensure the client experience is successful and repeatable as well as the execution of work internally is seamless. The SDM will hold all teams accountable for successful delivery, streamlining processes without adversely impacting the client experience.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Ensure client satisfaction through relentless follow-up, responsiveness, and thorough communication
• Establish and manage client expectations
• Manage and distinguish between production support items and development/enhancement requests, and work with appropriate teams internally to address
• Manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
• Effectively interact with and command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment
• Maintain product knowledge, implement new client sites and interpret and understand/explain technical solutions
• Support critical escalations to satisfactory resolution across multiple stakeholder groups
• Manage all client requests and address all issues with tact and diplomacy
• Continual assessment of client needs and development of long-lasting client relationships for the goal of retention and future opportunities
• Manage all client deliverables post-sales and post-live
• Validate operational readiness to include requirements, custom design, testing, documentation, training, change management, SLAs, service assurance, etc.
• Ownership of all actions required to successfully achieve client success
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and 4-8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent relevant experience. Advanced degrees a plus.
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals as all levels
• Knowledge about computer applications and relevant software preferred
• Excellent troubleshooting abilities, able to quickly grasp and understand complex problems and concepts.
• Must be highly organized, meticulous with strong attention to detail with ability to see the big picture
• Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills a must
• Demonstrated track record of contributing impactful results
• Ability to influence without authority, excellence in thought leadership and execution management
• Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain relationships
• Flexibility for travel, both domestic and internationally, up to 25%
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and world class working environment. As the fastest growing payments company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities.