FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company that has a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere. FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling hundreds of millions of payment transactions a year, and interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise.
We are seeking a Sr. IT Administrator for our corporate office location and reports to the Director of Infrastructure. We are looking for an individual with strong problem solving skills and a solid technical background. An ideal candidate will have a variety of systems experience and looking to own an office environment, servers, applications, development in support of operations of 100+ people.
This is a full time salaried position. This position is responsible for the office IT infrastructure and working closely with the helpdesk to roll out end user software and upgrades. Administrator also participates in systems planning, deployments, and management of infrastructure, network and server hardware, and applications to support FreedomPay operations. Administrator ensures high availability of network, email, and internet services and client/server applications. Working closely with development to support multiple rapidly changing environments and cloud environments.
Primary Job Responsibilities
(Including but not limited to)
• Provide strong customer service communication to end users and development teams
• Windows systems administration
• Active directory support
• Office 365 management
• VMware vSphere environment support
• Shortel Phone System management
• Evaluate, build, deploy, and support various 3rd party applications and FreedomPay internal applications to support operations
• Integrate new systems in support of key business initiatives
• Provide escalated support from the helpdesk on complicated end user and operational issues
• Support office security applications and tools
• Support an Azure environment for internal operations
• Resolve technical problems with Cisco based Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Train support engineers on new applications and changes to supported servers
• Maintain virtual backups
• Support remote offices
Required Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of technical experience in windows, vsphere, and network administration and deployment
• 5+ years of experience in solving technical problems with desktops, servers, and applications
• VOIP administration experience
• Experience supporting Office 365 and other Microsoft subscription service deployments
• Ability to quickly receive and process information, make appropriate risk based decisions
• Must pass a criminal background check and credit check
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, 401K, ongoing development and growth opportunities.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, and looking for a rewarding career, please submit your resume to careers(at)freedompay(dot)com.