FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform and stored value systems. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling hundreds of millions of payment transactions a year, and interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sr. Security Engineer. This is a full time salaried position. The position is responsible for installing configuring, and maintaining security specific applications and servers, monitoring, logging, and responding to potential threats. Additionally, the position provides network and system forensics and global security response to any potential risk or event. This position will lead an effort and team on enhancing existing security monitoring, tools, processes, and implementing new ones.
You will join a team of engineers and work on new innovative projects. The Sr. Security Engineer will work closely with other system engineers and development engineers to provide guidance, support, and validation of implementations to meet ongoing compliance requirements and threat management.
Primary Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Implement ongoing PCI security compliance requirements
• Monitor and analyze security events to mitigate risk and identify gaps
• Implement hardening techniques and configuration
• Security Analysis and Risk Assessments
• Implementation and maintaining of security tools
• Analyze data metrics
• Administration of security systems and applications
• Participation on the Incident Response team
• Remedy follow ups
• Collaborate with other teams and the compliance department
• Maintain encryption modules, services, and keys
Required Skills and Experience
▪ At least a BS/BA Degree
▪ 10 years experience in related fields
▪ A minimum of 5 years experience in security
▪ CISSP or equivalent
▪ Experience in the following
– Intrusion detection and malicious software analysis
– Windows vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
– Firewall configuration and analysis
– Splunk System log analysis and correlation experience required
– Implementing new security tools
– Security incidence response
– Understanding of network protocols and architecture
– Knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, switching configurations and management
– Understanding of virtual networking and software including VMware vSphere
– Understanding of commonly used protocols and services is required (e.g. SSL, TCP/UDP, HTTPS, FTP/SFTP, NTP, Telnet, NFS, SSH, LDAP, etc.
– Change management and standard project management methodologies
– Cisco Firewall experience required
– VMware NSX or virtual firewall experience required
▪ Experience in the following is a plus:
– Microsoft SQL, IIS, .net
– PCI policies and best practices
– Cloud Computing (ie. Amazon, Azure)
– Cisco routing protocols, switching, firewalls, and architecture
– HSM, encryption key management, algorithms, and understanding
▪ Must pass a criminal background check and credit check
FredomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, 401K, ongoing development and growth opportunities. We provide catered lunches every day, free coffee, and all employees participate in a companywide commission pool.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, and looking for a rewarding career, please submit your resume to ITJOBS@freedompay.com.