FreedomPay helps enterprise merchants in Hospitality, Healthcare, Higher Education, Retail and Financial Services simplify complex payment environments and embrace payment innovation.
As North America’s first PCI Validated Point-to-Point Encryption solution with EMV and NFC capable terminals, FreedomPay provides a secure payment gateway with broad integrations across top point-of-sale, device manufacturers and payment processors. As a complete Commerce Platform, FreedomPay delivers a total solution for merchants, driving the future of commerce and customer interaction. With best in class security, real-time transaction data and a suite of value-added services, FreedomPay helps merchants transform the checkout experience.
The company is experiencing explosive growth and looking for a Supply Chain Analyst reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, the Supply Chain Analyst will assist with order entry, procurement, and handling returns with the third-party warehouses. This role will work closely with vendors, internal sales and deployment teams. Desired competencies include organization, attention to detail, analytical/strategic thinking, process orientation, initiative, and an inclination to understand the technical aspects of the company. The ideal individual should be a self-starter who can work under minimal supervision.
At FreedomPay, the Supply Chain Analyst will have a direct impact on driving successful results, ensuring timely deliverables, improving quality, and directly impacting customer satisfaction.
• Process orders from CRM system, enter them into the ERP system and procure the correct builds as required per client
• Ensure client has received all necessary hardware needed on time for their installation
• Identify backorders and work with vendors and internal clients to solve.
• Work as a liaison between the customer and the warehouse team to issue RMAs and follow the returned product through the process
• After-hours support and mitigation as needed
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated success working in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills, time & task management, initiative, and a sense of urgency
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Previous ERP experience (NetSuite preferred)
• Ability to take direction and work independently
• Willingness to perform transactional duties