FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform and stored value systems. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling billions of payment transactions a year interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager for our London, UK office. This role will work directly with customers on offers and sales of FreedomPay solutions, services, and products. They will present to customers on the benefits and ROI of all aspects of the value of FreedomPay in order to acquire new business and expand current business. Desired competencies include organization, attention to detail, analytical/strategic thinking, process orientation, initiative, and an inclination to understand the technical aspects of the company. The ideal individual should be a self-starter who can work under minimal supervision.
• Develop current leads and identify new opportunities and potential new markets
• Presents to clients on the benefits of FreedomPay solutions, services, and products
• Negotiating deals and sales with enterprise level clients
• Execute on sales meetings
• Learn the details of the platform and services we provide, both technically (how they work) and from clients’ perspective (how they are used)
• Ability to create RFP and demonstrate ROI of FreedomPay solutions, services, and products
• Create and maintain relationships with existing clients and potential clients
• Other tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
• 10 – 15 years of experience in software sales or software business development
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Strong Networking and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, quick learner, high energy
• Capable of understanding client requests and key discussion topics, then translating them into an appropriate deliverable
• Strong time management skills. Comfortable working in a fast paced, somewhat unstructured, and entrepreneurial environment
• Strong organizational skills, time & task management, initiative, and a sense of urgency
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to take direction and work independently
• Ability to travel 30% – 50%
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, and looking for a rewarding career, please submit your resume to careers(at)freedompay(dot)com.