FreedomPay helps enterprise merchants in Hospitality, Healthcare, Higher Education, Retail and Financial Services simplify complex payment environments and embrace payment innovation.
As North America’s first PCI Validated Point-to-Point Encryption solution with EMV and NFC capable terminals, FreedomPay provides a secure payment gateway with broad integrations across top point-of-sale, device manufacturers and payment processors. As a complete Commerce Platform, FreedomPay delivers a total solution for merchants, driving the future of commerce and customer interaction. With best in class security, real-time transaction data and a suite of value-added services, FreedomPay helps merchants transform the checkout experience.
The company is experiencing explosive growth and looking for a Customer Service and Field Marketing Representative to help us support our growing complex environment. In this role you will become intimate with the wide variety of systems and data. You will primarily work with our Stored Value product line and our ever-growing base of clients and will have exposure to our business lines. You will provide a wide range of research, analysis, support, and assistance to customers on the front lines. Our technology ranges from state of the art web portals, software applications deployed at merchant locations, high transactional payment gateway, various tools and proxies, and point of sale integrations.
Formal Education & Certification:
· Bachelor Degree in Communications, Marketing or related discipline
· 0 – 2 years equivalent work experience in a call center or customer service environment
· Desire to provide excellent member service
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to process data entry with speed and accuracy
· Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· Experience with Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Illustrator
· Strong and accurate listening skills
· Excellent attendance and punctuality
· Strong aptitude to learn quickly, both technical and business processes
· Patience, teamwork, motivation, upbeat and a great attitude
· Customer Service – this will account for approximately 70-80% of your responsibilities and will entail answering inbound phone calls and emails from existing Clients and Members of our Stored Value product line. You will be responsible for assessing the customer/clients issue and provide accurate information to resolve their issue or escalating the issues as needed.
· Field Marketing – traveling to new Client locations and promoting our product. You will be a part of a multi-department team that is responsible for ensuring a successful launch and signing up of new membership while onsite. This will account of 10-20% of your time and will require travel through the United States.
· Print Marketing – creating and updating existing print marketing for on-site advertising with Clients and members. Experience in Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Illustrator is preferred.
· Additional projects will be assigned as time permits.
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and catered lunches. As the fastest growing payments company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growt