FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform and stored value systems. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling tens of millions of payment transactions a year interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web-based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
We are currently seeking an experienced Partner Development Manager who will establish and maintain positive partner relationships from an operational and strategic perspective. The Manager is the primary contact for key partner accounts and will be responsible for ensuring they are well served, a pipeline of partner opportunities is created for sales, and that our partners consider us their #1 choice for business. The Manager will work with cross-functional teams to ensure that necessary resources and support are provided to the partners as required. The Manager will be dedicated to exceptional results-oriented success. The Manager will consistently manage a variety of partners, setting priorities and expectations accordingly and executing on delivery dates according to plan. The Manager will accept responsibility and take ownership of contract deliverables ensuring success for both FreedomPay and the partners. The Manager will help establish and improve processes intended to ensure the partner experience is successful and repeatable as well as the execution of work internally is seamless. They will hold all teams accountable for successful delivery, streamlining processes without adversely impacting the partner experience. The Manager will present to partners on the benefits and ROI of all aspects of the value of FreedomPay in order to acquire new business and expand current business. Desired competencies include organization, presentation and influencing skills, attention to detail, analytical/strategic thinking, process orientation, initiative, and an inclination to understand the technical aspects of the company. The ideal individual should be a self-starter who can work under minimal supervision while handling multiple priorities at once.
• Assess/evaluate partner needs through visits, weekly calls and daily email correspondence
• Ensure partner satisfaction through follow-up, responsiveness, and thorough communication
• Responsible for managing partner expectations across all aspects of the relationship and overall client life cycle
• Ability to manage multiple partners and projects/tasks simultaneously
• Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment
• Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (Executive team, IT, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance)
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
• Responsible for maintaining product knowledge, implementing new client sites and understanding/explaining technical solutions
• Learn the details of the platform and services we provide, both technically (how they work) and from partners’ perspectives (how they are used)
• Create and maintain relationships with existing and potential partners
• Other tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and 3 – 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent relevant experience. Advanced degrees a plus
• Experience supporting SaaS platforms for enterprise clients, preferably with payments experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Strong networking and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, quick learner, high energy
• Capable of understanding partner requests and key discussion topics, then translating them into an appropriate deliverable
• Excellent troubleshooting abilities, able to quickly grasp and understand complex problems and concepts.
• Strong time management skills. Comfortable working in a fast paced, somewhat unstructured, and entrepreneurial environment
• Strong organizational skills, time & task management, initiative, and a sense of urgency
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to take direction and work independently
• Ability to travel 30% – 50%
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and a world class working environment in downtown Philly. As the fastest growing payments company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, and looking for a rewarding career, please submit your resume to careers(at)freedompay(dot)com.