FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform and full commerce solution. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling billions of payment transactions a year interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Support Administrator with prior experience supporting Sales and Business Development Executives in a fast paced and complex environment. This is a full time salaried position located in our London Office at Canary Warf. You will join a team of world class technical and functional support and be involved in an exciting, fun and results oriented culture.
In this role, you will have multiple responsibilities supporting the Sales team & managing our flagship office in Canary Warf. You will report directly to our Vice President of European Sales.
Main Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Must be experienced in all facets of travel; heavy travel schedule both domestically and internationally. Ability to rapidly assemble air and lodging costs and options. Must be comfortable negotiating rates and reacting quickly to travel alterations and emergencies. Track and submit all reimbursable expenditures
• Maintain confidential contract information and organize multiple client details
• Manage teams’ daily meeting schedule, coordinate with client contacts and assure punctuality
• Communicate and liaison with external clients, stakeholders, and internal teams.
• Processing sales leads and new business support
Secondary Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Provide data and reports to assist sales team
• Organize and send sales/marketing materials
• Front of house duties including meeting and greeting clients, booking and preparing meeting spaces
• Leasing with facilities management & contractors
• Assist in preparation of sales presentations/ meetings
• Coordinate and develop rapport with multiple internal departments
Required Skills and Experience
▪ BS/BA degree preferred
▪ 3-8 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or Sales Support Admin supporting multiple Sales or Business Development Executives with frequent travel plans
▪ Strong instincts and decision-making skills
▪ Demonstrated success managing multiple calendars and organizing/ setting up travel schedules.
▪ Ability to demonstrate high level of written and verbal communication skills
▪ Proficient in the use of technology
▪ Understand and values the confidentiality of the client meetings and contract information
▪ Proactive attitude and identify opportunities to assist other executives and team members
▪ Strong organizational skills and ability to work unsupervised
▪ Ability to take a proactive approach to tasks and aptitude to be confident and assertive
▪ Excellent multi-tasking skills, managing multiple tasks at one time in a fast-paced environment
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer programs as needed
▪ Very seldom travel may be required (EU)
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits and a world class working environment in downtown Philly. As the fastest growing payments company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, and looking for a rewarding career, please submit your resume to careers(at)freedompay(dot)com.