FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform and stored value systems. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling tens of millions of payment transactions a year interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere. FreedomPay is the winner of the 2017 Best Tech Culture, Philadelphia Tech In Motion Timmy Awards, and also named Citi Supply Chain Partner of the year, 2017.
We are currently seeking Solutions Analyst with specific experience in supporting software solution sales and training. This is a full time salaried position. You will be rewarded for creativity and innovation.
In this role, you will have multiple responsibilities including support to both internal and external customers around our solutions. You will have the opportunity to support sales of new products and development as well as train current and futures customers on our platform. You will have shared accountability for the quality of the solution and ensure seamless integration and implementations.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Become a Subject Matter Expertise on the FreedomPay platform
• Learn how to use the RFPIO software to respond to RFPs and other customer inquiries
• Review incoming requests and respond to questions for the Sales, Account Management and other client-facing teams
• Assist Solutions Engineers and VP of Solutions during pre-sales and technical integration calls
o This includes taking minutes and conducting research during calls
o This includes performing research on the potential merchant/partner prior to the call to ensure that we understand their environment and products
• Assist Solutions Engineers and VP of solutions in preparing pre-sales PPT decks
o May be asked to attend conferences, presentations and other client-facing events
• Assist Solutions Engineers in creating and managing partner certification tickets in JIRA
o Monitor partner integration status and manage updates to the Sales, Partner, and AM teams
o Review and update the partner POS/ERP list of completed certifications
• Review and update the resources on the Sales Solutions space within Confluence (intranet) and help to curate other internal resources in conjunction with the product and BA teams to make it easy for Sales to obtain information from a central source in Confluence.
• Participate in planning and implementation of weekly training sessions for internal resources
• Participate in planning and implementation of monthly webinars for our partners
• Act as a partner/merchant advocate in Product Planning Meetings
o This includes organizing and recording merchant product requests that come up during integration calls, training sessions, product demos, and other times when this information is passed to the solutions team
• Other duties as assigned by the VP of Solutions and Senior Solutions Engineer
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science or related degree (required)
• 3-5 years experience in IT Solutions and/or saas sales and engineering
• Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership skills
• Technical expertise of relevant technologies
• Strong presentation skills and both written and verbal communication
• Well versed in business software (Word, Excel, etc)
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple items
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong problem solving skills and proactive work ethic
• Some travel may be required.
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and world class working environment. As the fastest growing payments company in the industry, we offer a complimentary on-site barista and café, the opportunity for upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities.