FreedomPay helps enterprise merchants in Hospitality, Healthcare, Higher Education, Retail and Financial Services simplify complex payment environments and embrace payment innovation.
As North America’s first PCI Validated Point-to-Point Encryption solution with EMV and NFC capable terminals, FreedomPay provides a secure payment gateway with broad integrations across top point-of-sale, device manufacturers and payment processors.
As a complete Commerce Platform, FreedomPay delivers a total solution for merchants, driving the future of commerce and customer interaction. With best in class security, real-time transaction data and a suite of value-added services, FreedomPay helps merchants transform the checkout experience.
The company is experiencing explosive growth and looking for a rock star data integration and reporting developer to help us build and maintain our data movement (ETL), visualization (reporting), and database development.
This role is with FreedomPay’s small but exciting Data Services team. This crack team of engineers design, build, and maintain all data related aspects of our products directly or through collaboration. This work includes design, creation, and maintenance of data storage, ETL, reporting, and OLAP solutions. We develop on the SQL Server 2014 stack for the most part with some work against SQL Server 2005 (database/reporting services).
In this role, you will collaborate with team members to design, create, and maintain ETL packages developed with SQL Server Integration Services and reports built with SQL Server Reporting Services. You will work independently and in small teams building SQL Server database objects. As we develop our BI footprint in SQL Server Analysis Services and PowerBI, you’ll support the development of cubes and MDX queries.
Formal Education & Certification:
• Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline; Or, 6-years equivalent work experience
• Mastery of relational concepts including but not limited to tables, keys, indexes, etc.
• Five or more years of experience developing the full range of objects in Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 (or better) databases using SQL and T-SQL
• Four or more years of experience creating and maintaining ETL routines with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS); At least one year of experience with SSIS 2012 (or better) preferred
• Three or more years of experience creating and maintaining ETL routines with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Two or more years collaborating with team members on SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, and SSRS performance tuning problems to resolution
• One or more years working with SQL Server Analysis Services or SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular
• Collaborates with team members inside and outside of data services group to develop solutions
• Develops positive working relationships with client contacts and other team members
• Presents ideas clearly in written and verbal communication
• Executes tasks independently
• Continually develops skills with-in the field of business intelligence
• SSIS: Parameters, variables, expressions, parallelism, data flow development, export and import feeds to either OLTP or OLAP systems
• SSRS: Drill down, graphs, expressions, parameters, solution/project organization, data sets
• SQL/T-SQL: Can construct queries, DML and DDL statements