FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform and stored value systems. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling tens of millions of payment transactions a year interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
We are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter with an HR background and experience placing both technical and non-technical candidates in a fast paced and high growth environment. This is a Full-time position. You will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and partner with a management team of world class technical and functional experience and be involved in an exciting, fun and results oriented culture.
Main Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Partner with our hiring managers to execute on hiring goals and targets.
• Source and manage pipeline of top talent candidates for current and future positions.
• Manage and maintain Applicant Tracking System.
• Constantly improve recruiting processes and help shape the talent acquisition function.
• Partner with recruiting agencies and manage recruitment solutions such as job boards and networking sites.
• Be knowledgeable about our business and why FreedomPay is a top place to work
• Promote, advertise, and sell the FreedomPay brand and culture
• Manage onboarding and the full life-cycle experience for the candidate from prospect to contributing member of the team.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement
Secondary Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Other relevant tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field
▪ 2 – 5 years of experience in a talent acquisition or recruiting function
▪ 1 – 2 years of experience of technical recruiting and successfully placing candidates in appropriate roles
▪ Experience working with and managing vendor relationships
▪ Experience using and managing Applicant Tacking Systems (ATS)
▪ Ability to source and build qualified pipeline of candidates
▪ Ability to understand and articulate our business model and strategy
▪ Ability to establish relationships both internally with management and employees and externally with candidates and vendors
▪ Understanding of up-to-date on latest recruiting trends and techniques
▪ Knowledge of social recruiting
▪ Ability to develop and manage performance
▪ Capable of translating analysis, strategy, and planning into tactical plans that achieve results
▪ High level of attention to detail
▪ Strong instincts and decision-making skills
▪ Ability to demonstrate high level of written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
▪ Proactive attitude and identify opportunities to improve process
▪ Strong organizational skills and ability to work unsupervised
▪ Ability to take a proactive approach to tasks and aptitude to be confident and assertive
▪ Excellent multi-tasking skills, in a fast-paced environment
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer programs as needed
▪ Must pass a background and credit check
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and a world class working environment in downtown Philadelphia. As the fastest growing payments company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, and looking for a rewarding career, please submit your resume to careers(at)freedompay(dot)com.