FreedomPay helps enterprise merchants in Hospitality, Healthcare, Higher Education, Retail and Financial Services simplify complex payment environments and embrace payment innovation.
As North America’s first PCI Validated Point-to-Point Encryption solution with EMV and NFC capable terminals, FreedomPay provides a secure payment gateway with broad integrations across top point-of-sale, device manufacturers and payment processors.
As a complete Commerce Platform, FreedomPay delivers a total solution for merchants, driving the future of commerce and customer interaction. With best in class security, real-time transaction data and a suite of value-added services, FreedomPay helps merchants transform the checkout experience.
The company is experiencing explosive growth and looking for a Technology Sales and Business Development Intern with strong organizational skills and leadership to help drive the delivery of our products and services.
This intern position will be based out of the Philadelphia, PA office and will support the efforts of the sales team for FreedomPay. This is an internship with the Sales staff. It is a perfect, entry-level opportunity for someone wanting real-world experience in software sales in a growing, fast paced environment. It offers “hands-on” training and experience. This includes sales technology, prospecting, account management and business development.
At FreedomPay, the Technology Sales and Business Development Intern will have a direct impact on driving successful results, ensuring timely deliverables, improving quality, and directly impacting customer satisfaction.
– Generate new business from new customers
– Daily prospecting of new clients
– Email and phone call marketing programs
– Provide sales support
– Become familiar with product
– Assist with creation and distribution of proposals
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree or higher in Business or related discipline from an accredited university or college
• Strong Networking and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong time management skills. Comfortable working in a fast paced, somewhat unstructured, and entrepreneurial environment
• Capable of understanding client requests and key discussion topics, then translating them into an appropriate deliverable
• Self-starter, quick learner, high energy
• Possess an eagerness to learn the details of the platform and services we provide, both technically (how they work) and from clients’ perspective (how they are used)
• MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio