FreedomPay™ is a dynamic technology company that provides a state of the art payment processing platform and stored value systems. We are the industry leaders providing PCI DSS Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) handling tens of millions of payment transactions a year interfacing with a wide variety of integrated hardware and point of sale systems and multiple back end payment processors. FreedomPay has a suite of web based tools for clients and corporations to round out the company’s product offerings in the cloud and virtualized on premise. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation with a business casual atmosphere.
We are currently seeking an experienced Director, Global Operations with a proven track record of managing matrix organizations, with services offered both domestically and internationally. This is a Full-time position. You will work with a team of world class technical and functional support and be involved in an exciting, fun and results oriented culture.
Main Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Provide tactical and strategic leadership and direction for all aspects of the operations
• Oversees operational functions of implementation, boarding, tech support, and client services
• Be an active and engaged leader across all resources under operations
• Create and own operational projects and planning
• Partner with Development and Solutions team to deliver on customer requirements
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement
Secondary Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Other relevant tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field
▪ Experience operating a technical support organization in a software-as-a-service environment
▪ Experience operating a call center support organization, including an outsourced team/partner
▪ Experience handling client-facing quarterly business reviews, and other business reporting requirements
▪ Experience in a global operations organization
▪ Experience working in a 24×7 industry, with compliance requirements
▪ Experience working with accounts receivable ideal
▪ Ability to develop and manage performance
▪ Capable of translating analysis, strategy, and planning into tactical plans that achieve results
▪ High level of attention to detail
▪ Strong instincts and decision-making skills
▪ Ability to demonstrate high level of written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
▪ Ability to interact professionally with internal and external clients and stakeholders
▪ Proactive attitude and identify opportunities to improve process
▪ Strong organizational skills and ability to work unsupervised
▪ Ability to take a proactive approach to tasks and aptitude to be confident and assertive
▪ Excellent multi-tasking skills, in a fast-paced environment
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer programs as needed
▪ Must pass a background and credit check
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, commission sharing plan, and a world class working environment in downtown Philly. As the fastest growing payments company in the industry, we offer the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company as well as development and professional growth opportunities.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, and looking for a rewarding career, please submit your resume to careers(at)freedompay(dot)com.