FreedomPay and Microsoft discuss digital transformation live from hospitality show HITEC
FreedomPay continued their series of roundtable events live from the bustling show floor of HITEC 2021 in Dallas, Texas. The discussion was aimed at hospitality, financial and technology professionals, bringing unique high-altitude perspectives on how hospitality brands are navigating digital transformation and commerce innovation – who is succeeding and why.
Joined by Microsoft and Cornell University’s Center for Hospitality Research, panelists examined how consumer behavior has changed post-COVID, how the hospitality sector can adapt to new practices, technology as well as innovations that are changing the payments landscape.
Moderated by the highly respected journalist Mike Giambattista, the discussion explored:
- What the term “digital transformation” really means in the world of hospitality right now
- Which wholesale, operational and technology shifts are required to meet and exceed newly amplified customer expectations to make digital transformation successful
- What lies five years down the road? The pandemic has caused a seismic shift in the customer/brand paradigm over the past 18 months; what challenges should hospitality brands be planning for right now to improve customer engagement?
Speakers and panel participants will include:
- Mike Giambattista, CEO & Publisher (Moderator)
- John Styslinger, Executive Vice President, Product Engineering, FreedomPay
- Shane O’Flaherty, Global Director, Travel and Transportation Industry
- Elavon (TBC)
- Linda Canina, Director, Center for Hospitality Research
To stream the roundtable event, visit: https://marketscale.com/live/freedompay-next-level-commerce-live-from-hitec
For more information about FreedomPay, visit https://freedompay.com/
The FreedomPay Commerce Platform is the technology of choice for many of the largest companies across the globe in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services. FreedomPay’s technology has been purposely built to deliver rock solid performance in the highly complex environment of global commerce. The company maintains a world-class security environment and was first to earn the coveted validation by the PCI Security Standards Council against Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE/EMV) standard in North America. FreedomPay’s robust solutions across payments, security, identity and data analytics are available in-store, online and on-mobile and are supported by rapid API adoption. The award winning FreedomPay Commerce Platform operates on a single, unified technology stack across multiple continents allowing enterprises to deliver a consistent, repeatable experience on a global scale.